Blogger Layouts

Saturday, September 24, 2011

:) SPEECHLESS

Giving someone all your love is not an insurance that they will love you 
back



Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of 
separation.



Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.


Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake and reach for 
hands that are not there.



I just hope to sleep - And never awaken - Nothing left in this world - Could replace what you have taken....


"There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go."



When we live with resentment toward another our hearts close down. Letting go of our resentment frees us from placing blame on 
them and allows us to look toward ourself for peace."





For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.




I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if 
it kills me- I’m going to smile.





Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.





0 comments: